Ed Flanagan, Director
Alaska's Workforce Development Enterprise
The Division of Employment and Training Services works with business and industry to build a trained and prepared workforce, supporting Alaska hire and promoting economic development through sustainable, leveraged investments in job creation, job training, and career awareness and preparedness.
The Division has implemented a new electronic grants management system, EGrAMS for searching and applying for grant opportunities.
Information on the following Division web pages is available for business and industry, training providers, training participants, and members of the public interested in job creation, job training, and job or career advancement.
- Training program specific information on our training program pages
- Register for active status on the Eligible Training Provider List
- Research training providers, outcomes, and performance measuring return on investments
- Receive guidance via workforce advisories, policies, notices, and federal Training and Employment Guidance Letters
- Access quick links and resources to partners, agencies, training providers and, business and industry employers