Transition Tools for Teachers, Parents and Students
DVR has a variety of Pre-Employment Transition Service Programs (Pre-ETS). Two of our most popular programs are JOBZ Club and the Summer Work Program.
JOBZ Club is designed as an after school activity that introduces students to Work Readiness Skills (Soft Skills). More information.
Summer Work Programs are available in a variety of communities. Most are 4-6 weeks long and provide students with valuable work experience. Program content varies depending on the community. More Information.
Teacher Tools for IEP Meetings
Use these tools at your next IEP meeting.
- Review the Referral Guidance. PDF
- Fill out the Referral Form. PDF
- Send referral form to the DVR Office that serves your school or call that office if you have questions.
- School to Work Orientation to DVR Video on YouTube. This orientation video describes how the DVR program can help a student with disabilities get and keep a good job. Video Transcript. This video is also available on Vimeo.
- Download the transition video: Click here and then select download.