Transition Tools for Teachers, Parents and Students
JOBZ Club is designed as an after school activity that introduces students to Work Readiness Skills (Soft Skills).
Make a Referral to DVR
Use these tools at your next IEP meeting.
- Review the Referral Guidance. PDF
- Fill out the Referral Form. PDF
- Send referral form to the DVR Office that serves your school or call that office if you have questions.
- School to Work Orientation to DVR Video on YouTube. This orientation video describes how the DVR program can help a student with disabilities get and keep a good job. Video Transcript. This video is also available on Vimeo.
- Download the transition video: Click here and then select download.