Skip to content Back to Top

Foreign Labor Certification

U.S. Department of Labor's Foreign Labor Certification webpage has information on the various visa programs and can be found at:

Warning to foreign workers

To work in the United States, you must be:

  • A citizen of this country, or
  • Permanent legal immigrant (green card holder), or
  • You must have legal documentation that allows you to work in the United States.

The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development does not assist foreign nationals in obtaining employment.

For information regarding working in the United States, please contact the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or call toll free at (800) 375-5283 (TTY 800-767-1833) inside the U.S., (212)620-3418 outside the U.S.