Click for State of Alaska Home Page spacer
   Job Seekers    Workers    Employers    Researchers    Labor Shortcuts
To search our site type search terms in the box and click the find button

Foreign Labor Certification

State of Alaska > DOLWD > Foreign Labor Certification

Permanent Employment of Aliens

The process to request a Permanent FLC application changed January 1, 2010 and the state of Alaska no longer provides the prevailing wage. All aspects of processing a permanent labor certification is handled by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.

If you are unfamiliar with the foreign labor certification process, we suggest you start with the National Prevailing Wage and Helpdesk Center Prevailing Wage Frequently Asked document from the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.

For all other information and forms relating to Permanent applications, click here.

After receiving the prevailing wage determination (PWD), employers are responsible for advertising the job through the Alaska Labor Exchange System (ALEXsys). Job orders must be advertised for no less than 30 days.




Quick Links
Foreign Labor Certification
ETA website
Chicago ETA contact info
U.S. Dept of Labor,
Foreign Labor Certification
U.S. Dept of Justice
INS Form I-9 download
Contact Info:
Temporary H-2B and H-2A
(907) 465-1198


   Job Seekers    Workers    Employers     Researchers    Department Shortcuts    Webmaster
Page Updated December 13, 2016