Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Mission and Principles
- Our mission is to assist individuals with disabilities to obtain and maintain employment.
We believe in:
- The empowering value of employment in an individual’s life.
- Honoring and respecting each individual’s strengths, skills, choices, abilities and cultural identity.
- Developing strong partnerships with Tribal vocational rehabilitation programs, schools, job-centers and centers for independent living.
- Delivering high quality vocational rehabilitation services.
- Employing and developing highly qualified and skilled rehabilitation staff.
- The principles of stewardship in the use of public resources.