Click for State of Alaska Home Page spacer
   Job Seekers    Workers    Employers    Researchers    Labor Shortcuts
To search our site type search terms in the box and click the find button

State of Alaska > DOLWD > Employment Security Tax > Unclaimed Refunds

Unclaimed Refunds

Do you have an Unclaimed Refund?

Unclaimed Employee and Employer Refunds

The Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Unemployment Insurance (UI) Contribution Section maintains a list of unclaimed employer and employee refunds. You may be entitled to a refund if an accounting adjustment was made to your Alaska Employer UI Tax account that generated a credit balance. If you are an employee, you may be entitled to a refund if you worked for more than one employer who contributed to the Alaska UI Trust fund during a calendar year.

If you think you might be entitled to a refund, click on the “Do you have an Unclaimed Refund?” link above and enter either your Alaska Employer ID if you are an employer or your Social Security Number (SSN) as a search criteria. If our data base has a record of the search criteria entered, you will be directed to submit a “Unclaimed Employee Refund Petition” form. To assist our office in processing your Petition for Unclaimed Refund, be sure to follow the instructions listed on page two of the form.


Quick Links
Employment Security Tax
Contribution Rates
Office Locations
Laws and Cases
Employer Newsletters
ES Tax Handbook
Tax Calculation Cookbook
Unclaimed Refunds
Need A Speaker?


   Job Seekers    Workers    Employers     Researchers    Department Shortcuts    Webmaster
Page Updated September 13, 2019