State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES)
Alaska's Unemployment Insurance program is proud to offer the State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) and SIDES E-Response for employers to respond quickly and securely to information request regarding Unemployment Insurance (UI).
SIDES and SIDES E-Response will:
- Reduce paperwork
- Ensure accurate information exchanges
- Reduce administrative cost
- Eliminates postage fees
- Minimize UI rates
- Secure data exchange
- Reduce overpayments and appeals
And both options are free of charge!
SIDES and SIDES E-Response are web-based programs developed through a partnership the U.S. Department of Labor and state UI agencies to simplify and streamline requests and responses for UI information. SIDES and SIDES E-response use a nationally standardized, electronic format to process UI information exchanges.
To learn more about SIDES and SIDES E-Response, contact the SIDES Administrator Kim Schnell at (907) 269-4758 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Both options offer employers and Third Party Administrators (TPAs) a free, time-reducing, secure option to filling out paper forms.
How does SIDES and SIDES E-Response work?
- SIDES – A computer to computer interface that allows large employers or TPAs who typically deal with a large volume of UI information data requests.
- •SIDES E-Response – A free website which allows employers and TPA’s to submit responses electronically.