Skip to content Back to Top


I don’t have an employment security tax account yet; can I still file a report?

Yes, you can still send your Alaska Quarterly Contribution report with “Applied For” in the account number field, along with a payment. Quarterly contribution reports are available on our website at Forms/Publications. To calculate the contributions due, use our standard rate located at Rate/Taxable Wage Base.

Go back to Table of Contents