Resources for Community Rehabilitation Providers (CRPs)
Community Rehabilitation Providers (CRPs) are agencies or individuals that are approved to provide employment support to individuals with disabilities served by the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation. List of approved CRPs.
How to Apply to Be a CRP
- Watch the CRP Orientation Part 1
- Watch the DVR Orientation Video
- Watch the DVR School to Work Transition Video
- Read DVR Standards for CRPs
- Read CRP Service Definitions, Requirements and Hourly Rate Range
- Fill out the CRP Application and follow instructions for submitting it.
You can also download the CRP Orientation Part 1 here as a PowerPoint
For More CRP Information
- CRP Specialist Velja Elstad: (907) 465-6932